Information provided on this website is intended to provide the investor with an introduction to New Mountain Capital and its investment strategies. Under no circumstances does the information contained herein constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or interest in an investment vehicle managed by New Mountain Capital. Any such offer or solicitation can only be made through a definitive private placement memorandum describing the terms and risks of an investment to sophisticated persons who meet certain qualifications under the federal securities laws and are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment.
Generally, New Mountain Senior Advisors are similar to “Operating Partners” who provide general or specific industry expertise on particular projects or transactions. All persons listed in the Senior Advisors (Full Access) category are designated “access persons” pursuant to Rule 204A-1 under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, and are subject to New Mountain’s Code of Ethics, which therefore allows them to be fully included in New Mountain’s investment reviews. Based on a variety of factors, Senior Advisers for Special Projects are designated as “non-access persons” and are not subject to New Mountain’s Code of Ethics.
Credit and Net Lease leverage the full Firm’s resources and Senior Advisors.
Pursuant to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan, a person who has submitted a notification regarding Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc. is required to make available to the public certain information. Information on the following entities can be obtained upon request:
New Mountain Investments V, L.L.C. and New Mountain Investments VI, L.L.C.
If you would like to obtain such information, please send an email to [email protected]
- All amounts are based on 2021 unaudited results. Validus Re, Paris Re, Tygris (including successor EverBank), and Alight are excluded from this analysis as New Mountain owned less than 25% of these companies at acquisition. In addition, New Mountain’s initial private equity investment in New Mountain Finance Corporation is also excluded from this analysis. Lastly, Iron Bow, Ikaria, Alexander Mann Solutions and Avantor were excluded after majority control was sold in 2011, 2014, 2018, 2019 and 2020 respectively. However, IRI is included in the 2021 year-end job metrics despite selling majority control in November 2018 because New Mountain remains actively involved. Strategic Equity Fund investments are not included as they are non-control positions.
- NMC median is the weighted average of the median compensation at each New Mountain portfolio company. U.S. median and average are from the Census Bureau survey (2020) based on 2020 data.
- Total gains is calculated based on change in enterprise value and is adjusted for acquisitions where additional fund equity was used and other transformative transactions; as of 12/31/2021.
1. Includes NMFC, the SLPs, Guardian II, Guardian III, SMA I, and the CLOs. Effective May 5, 2021, SLP I and SLP II are wholly-owned subsidiaries of SLP IV. Note that SLP III and SLP IV are joint venture vehicles between NMFC and a third-party investor. NMFC has invested ~$252 million of equity in these SLP funds as of March 31, 2022.
2. Includes asset valuations and remaining commitments (if applicable) for NMFC, the SLPs, Guardian II, Guardian III, SMA I and the CLOs as of December 31, 2021.
1. Includes deals in New Mountain Net Lease Partners, L.P. as of March 31, 2022. A list of all investments made in the preceding 12 months will be made available upon request. Past performance is not indicative of future results and future returns are not guaranteed.