Information provided on this website is intended to provide the investor with an introduction to New Mountain Capital and its investment strategies. Under no circumstances does the information contained herein constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or interest in an investment vehicle managed by New Mountain Capital. Any such offer or solicitation can only be made through a definitive private placement memorandum describing the terms and risks of an investment to sophisticated persons who meet certain qualifications under the federal securities laws and are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment.
Generally, New Mountain Senior Advisors are similar to “Operating Partners” who provide general or specific industry expertise on particular projects or transactions. All persons listed in the Senior Advisors (Full Access) category are designated “access persons” pursuant to Rule 204A-1 under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, and are subject to New Mountain’s Code of Ethics, which therefore allows them to be fully included in New Mountain’s investment reviews. Based on a variety of factors, Senior Advisers for Special Projects are designated as “non-access persons” and are not subject to New Mountain’s Code of Ethics.
Credit, Net Lease and Vantage leverage the full Firm’s resources and Senior Advisors.
Pursuant to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan, a person who has submitted a notification regarding Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc. is required to make available to the public certain information. Information on the following entities can be obtained upon request:
New Mountain Investments V, L.L.C.
If you would like to obtain such information, please send an email to [email protected]
- Includes jobs through organic growth and acquisitions under New Mountain’s ownership.
- The New Mountain median is the weighted average of the median compensation at each New Mountain portfolio company. U.S. median and average are from the Census Bureau survey (2020) based on 2019 data; found at https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/incomepoverty/cps-pinc/pinc-01.2019.html.
- A company is included in the data set for any years in which New Mountain has an investment. After New Mountain exits its investment in each portfolio company, that company’s financial performance is no longer included.
1. Includes New Mountain Finance Corporation (“NMFC”), NMFC Senior Loan Program I L.L.C. (“SLP I”), NMFC Senior Loan Program II L.L.C. (“SLP II”), NMFC Senior Loan Program III L.L.C. (“SLP III”) (together the “SLPs” or “SLP Investments”), New Mountain Guardian Partners II L.P. (“Guardian II” or “GII”), New Mountain Guardian Partners III BDC, L.L.C. (“Guardian III” or “GIII”), NMF Senior Loan Fund I (“SMA I” or “SLF I”) and New Mountain CLO 1 (“CLO 1”). Note that SLP II and SLP III are joint venture vehicles between NMFC and a third-party investor. NMFC has invested ~$222 million of equity in these SLP funds as of December 31, 2020.
2. Includes asset valuations and remaining commitments (if applicable) for NMFC, SLP I, SLP II, SLP IIII, Guardian II, Guardian III, SMA I and CLO 1 as of December 31, 2020.
1. As of December 31, 2020, and pro forma for four deals that closed in Q1 2021. A list of all investments made in the preceding 12 months will be made available upon request. Past performance is not indicative of future results and future returns are not guaranteed.